- This traditional wood chocolate stirrer is an ideal tool for anyone looking to recreate the authenticity of traditional Mexican hot chocolate, atole, and champurrado
- This whisk is also known as a "molinillo" in Mexico, this practical mixer was invented in the 1700's in response to the Spanish colonists' admiration for Mexico's inventive hot chocolate
- Simple yet exotic in its design, the molinillo darkens with usage over time but retains its ability to froth and stir classic Mexican cuisine
- Timeless in style and use, the molinillo remains as the go-to utensil for creating genuine hot chocolate, a favorite of all ages and backgrounds
- This wooden molinillo measures approximately 12.5" x 2.5" x 2.5" Size may vary due to the molinillo being handcrafted.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.