Other Mexican Handmade Products
- 🌋 GENUINE HAND CARVED IN MEXICO: Made from Natural Volcanic Rock from the Popocatepetl Volcano
- 🌶️ USES: The volcanic stone provides the ideal grinding surface for spices or making delicious fresh 🥑Guacamole, but also pulverize nuts, seeds, ginger root and garlic and make homemade salad dressing, sauces and condiments, such as fresh mustard, pesto, salsa, chutneys and more. Widely used in pharmacies and apothecaries as well.
- 📏MEASUREMENTS: Molcajete (Mortar) measures approx. 8-1/2-inch diameter by 5-inches tall; Tejolote is approx. 4-inches long with a 2-1/2-inch diameter grinding end (Measurements are Approximate since the Molcajetes are 100% Individually ✋Handmade)
- 🌶️ CURING YOUR MORTERO: The mortar includes a card with easy instructions on How to Cure the Molcajete. Rest assure that these molcajetes are made to last a lifetime.
- 🌶️ The molcajete (machucador) has been used for Thousands of years as the way to crush, grind and powder herbs and dry spices. Contrary to an electric grinder or crusher, the age-old, durable, traditional manual grinding method ensures that all cooking ingredients bring out their full flavor and aroma profiles, allowing you to further control their texture and make delicious, chunk-free dishes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.